I thank my God every time I remember you.
- Philippians 1:3
"Thank you God for my new girlfriend. And thank you that I'm her boyfriend - every day - tomorrow I'm going to her place for Turkey dinner and then Tuesday I'll take her out for lunch and then Wednesday we'll see each other again, and next Monday will be the start of a new week to see each other again. So thank you God for my new girlfriend. And thank you that I'm her boyfriend - everyday."
As he thanked the Giver of every good gift, with economic turmoil looming over us, communities threatening to fall apart, divided and divisive nations calling for war, I joined him in thanking God for faithful relationships, our families and loved ones first on our minds and closest to our hearts. Yes, thank you God for your everlasting faithfulness - everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment